Spring has Sprung!
Has anyone else started on their spring cleaning? Do you spring clean or is it just an all year round thing?
Regardless, we have compiled a list of LAUNDRY hacks, maybe a few you haven’t seen before. Check out the list below and let us know which ones you are going to try!
- Use a mesh laundry bag to keep socks together
- Fresh out of dryer sheets? Try using aluminum foil balls to get rid of the static.
- We all want our clothes to dry faster, have you tried adding a dry towel to the dryer? What about wringing them out before putting them in. My grandmother swears by these two!
- Did you forget the clothes were in the dryer? We know those wrinkles can be hard to get out, instead of re-washing, throw in some ice cubes and re-dry! You’ll be surprised at how much it helps!
- Drawstring shorts, maybe sweatpants, or that beloved hoodie, tie the drawstrings together so they don’t get lost or tangled in the other items.
- Turn dark colored clothes inside out to prevent fading.
Follow us on social media for more spring cleaning tips and tag us when you try one of the above!